Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feathers eyes and teeth

So it's been a little while since I've posted anything. So, in attempt to fix that:







Anyway this was a sculpture for my advanced media class. There are parts of this I'm pleased with, but there are a lot of places where I really feel like I could have done a lot better with a little more time, but it had to be baked and painted for critique so... well, oh well.

These right here are the classy photos Don Brandes took of it, I have some less classy ones I took myself I might post soon of a couple other angles I liked that he didn't shoot from...

Anyway, more soon hopefully.

4 comments:

Trish Tatman said...

This is friggin' sweet, dude! I love the details, especially in the mouth and the feathers. Gawd, you are so good!

Rob chandler said...

Hey thanks Trish :)

Charles Valsechi said...

Ah, better then I remember it. You really need to go into doing sculpting for claymation or animation

Unknown said...

You know, I like this, especially since you posted it on Tax Day. The hungry and dangerous mouth to feed takes on a whole new dimension in that context. Good stuff!